Back To School Teacher Appreciation Discounts and Events!
Don’t you love to walk into Wal-mart during back to school season? I do. I want to buy 10 boxes of crayons for 25 cents even if I don’t need them. And who can pass up spiral notebooks for 20 cents? Well, in the spirit of back to school season which is soon encroaching, I thought I would whip up a list of teacher discounts for you. Teacher discount days make back to school season so much more fun!
- Office Depot is hosting the event August 5th-11th, 2012. During this week you will enjoy a hefty 20% off of your purchase with your star teacher discount card. If you wait until August 11th from 9-11 you will also enjoy a teacher breakfast, and giveaways in my area. If you live somewhere other than near me in good ole’ Arkansas, you need to put in your zip code here to find out when the event will be held.
- At Staples’ back to school event they will be giving away free gift bags to the first 100 customers. Click here to find out when the event will be held in your area. (I especially love staples for their crazy shaped paper clips–ones that look like purses, high heels, flowers, animals, etc.!)
- Mardel’s will be holding their education sale on July 19th, 2012. They will be offering 20% off of all of their educational products and school supplies. They will also be extending their hours from 8 a.m. -10 p.m. You may also register to win an iPad!
- Big Lots (news to me) also has a teacher appreciation day. They will be hosting one Saturday, August 11, 2012. To find a Big Lots store near you click here.
- Office Max offers lots of goodies for teachers as well on their event day. You get a free tote bag and coupons. Also, they are offering 25% off of everything you can fit inside your tote bag. To find out when their event is held, click here to input your zip code. Sign up for a teacher discount card when you go to enjoy 25% off. (I am especially impressed with the way Office Max emailed me the details of their teacher appreciation sale after reading on my blog that I was unable to get details of their sale by calling the store.)
Make sure you bring your teacher id when you go! Happy shopping!